Diet & Nutrition
Registered Dietitians assess patients’ nutritional needs and prescribe nutritional plans. They provide education and planning for implementing nutritional plans at home. They have certificates of training in Adult and Child/Adolescent Weight Management by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Child/Adolescent Weight Management Programs
- Adult Weight Management Programs
- Diabetes Self Management Training by a Certified Diabetes Educator
- Coordinate Outpatient classes for chronic disease prevention and management
- Cardiac Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Community Education and Outreach
- Dietary Services
A cafeteria is located on the first floor of the hospital’s main building. Meal service is available during the following time frames:
- Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Monday-Friday; 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Weekends and Holidays
- Lunch: 11:15 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
- Dinner: 5:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. to Midnight
Beverages and snack items are available between full meal services.