Following or during your stay at Rockcastle Regional, you may be asked questions pertaining to your satisfaction with your care, treatment, and accommodations. This helps us improve our services to ensure that we provide the best quality care possible.
If you should have any questions or concerns during your stay, you may contact hospital management at 606-256-7703 or 606-256-7766.
Patient Grievance Process
At Rockcastle Regional, we strive to make your stay as pleasant as possible. In the event that there is a conflict concerning our care or treatment, every effort will be made to resolve the conflict in a way that best meets your needs. If problems do arise during your stay, please contact:
- Hospital Management: 606-256-7703
- Medical Arts Management: 606-256-7761
You have received a list of patient rights and responsibilities. If you feel your rights have been violated you may initiate a formal grievance.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the state survey agency, regardless of whether you choose to first use Rockcastle Regional’s grievance process. The state agency’s address is Cabinet for Health Services, Office of Inspector General, Division for Long-Term Care or Division of Community Health Services-Acute Care, 85 State Police Road, London, KY 40741-9008. Phone: 606-330-2030. Fax: 606-330-2054.
For your convenience, patient advocacy agencies and phone numbers are listed below.
- Adult Protection Services: 606-256-2138
- Ombudsman: 606-864-7391 or 1-800-372-2991
- Medicaid Fund: 502-696-5405
- Medicare Fund: 1-800-447-8477
To contact Joint Commission regarding a patient safety event:
- At www.jointcommission.org, using the “Report a Patient Safety Event” link in the “Action Center” on the home page of the website.
- By fax to 630-792-5636.
- By mail to The Office of Quality and Patient Safety (OQPS), The Joint Commission, One Renaissance Boulevard, Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois 60181.